Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Chap Stick Hydration Lock: Put Your Lips First!


At any given moment, you will find 3-4 tubes of chap sticks and that many or more lip glosses in my bag.  Yes, I may have a small addiction to lip products!  After Smiley360 sent the new Hydration Lock, Dual Ended Chap Stick, I actually downsized my "lippie bag" and I've just been carrying this chap stick.




My current smiley campaign is the #PutYourLipsFirst by ChapStick. This has been a really fun campaign, and of course, it's always fun to get a freebie in the mail.  It's like a little birthday present! 

I've used this tube of ChapStick every day since getting it in the mail.  I'm very picky about the brands of chap stick I use. I can't stand a chap stick which leaves my lips feeling waxy. This chap stick is like silk on the lips.  It's super smooth and very hydrating.  The best part is there's two different formulas!  If I need extra attention, there's a renew formula, and throughout the day, I use the moisture formula.    


www.chapstick.com

Not only did I receive the free chap stick, Smiley360 also sent 5 coupons to share with family and friends.

To become a member of Smiley360, click HERE and sign up.  It's super simple.  Make sure when you are completing your profile, add all your social media accounts.  This helps you qualify for more missions from Smiley.

Next, keep an eye out for emails inviting you to apply for new missions.  This will include a short and simple survey, usually no more than 5-10 questions. They are short, sweet and to the point.

Now just sit back and wait to be chosen.  Once you are chosen, Smiley360 will send you an email letting you know that your free product is on the way.

Lastly, once you receive the product, start testing it out.  Be sure to share what you received with all your followers, friends and family. Share pictures on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. Just make sure when you do share, log on to Smiley360, and open the profile page up for that particular mission.  They will log all the shares and give points to your account.  This will help you qualify for future missions.

See, super simple and easy!  Sign up with Smiley360, get free products, share with your friends, and qualify for future freebies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment