Thursday, October 2, 2014

Adovia Sulfur Soap




Today's post features another great skin care product by Adovia.  This soap is a natural sulfur soap which is great for acne prone skin.  Be sure to keep reading to find out more about this great product.



 As usual, my reviews are based off my personal experience with a product.  Since this soap is advertised for acne-prone skin, I was a little hesitant to use it on my face.  I already have issues with dryness and flaking.  I was afraid this soap might cause even more dryness on my face, so I used it as a body bar.

I've really enjoyed using this soap as a body bar.  It has an amazing clean scent that I notice each time I walk into the bathroom.  However, the scent isn't overpowering and doesn't linger on the skin.  I don't like a soap that leaves a scent stronger than my perfume.  

Like any Adovia product, this soap contains minerals from the Dea Sea.  It also contains just the right amount of sulfur which is a great treatment option for acne, blackheads and excess oil.  

Product Information:
  • Adovia sulfur soap, is highly enriched with minerals and sulfur from the Dead Sea.
  • Sulfur soap is legendary for providing relief for various skin ailments like Eczema and especially Acne.
  • Your skin's natural moisture levels are balanced and optimized with Olive Oil, Dead Sea minerals and Aloe Vera extract.
  • This soap thoroughly cleanses your face and body and leaves your skin gentle and smooth.
  • Our sulfur soap has a 3% sulfur content.
Adovia natural sulfur soap is highly enriched with minerals curated from the Dead Sea. The sulfur soap however, when used on a gradually increasing level, does not cause dry skin as it is infused with lush Olive Oil and aloe vera, as well as sought-after Dead Sea minerals. Softly yet thoroughly cleansing skin with 3 percent sulfur content old skin cells are removed and pores are unclogged. Harmful impurities and oils can embed themselves into the deepest levels of our epidermis and this is one of the best sulfur soaps on the market to target and dissolve them.
To help keep skin supple and hydrated, Adovia Sulfur Soap is also packed with Palm and Palm Kernal Oil as well the already mentioned Olive oil and Aloe Vera. That said, it is still recommended to start using this soap slowly so your skin can adjust to the healing sulfur that is not in more common soap products.


The added olive oil and aloe vera definitely helps keeps the skin hydrated and balances out the sulfur.  Some products that contain sulfur have a reputation of being harsh which irritates the skin.  Adovia has just enough sulfur added to get the job done.  I had no issues with irritation or dryness while using this soap.


Be sure to check out my reviews on other Adovia products by clicking HERE and HERE.  

Cleopatra's Choice features Adovia products on their website and has this soap on sale for $9.  


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment