Saturday, October 25, 2014

FOXBRIM Retinol Cream




I really love Foxbrim’s products as they really work and this product is no exception! I love this Foxbrim Complete Anti-Aging Moisturizer. This product is nice and creamy, smooth and goes on so easily. It left my skin feeling so soft and silky. One of the best parts is that it works at fighting the signs of aging. It also left my skin feeling nice and tight, which is a great sign that it’s working! 


This product uses Retinol as its main ingredient and that is one of the best ingredients to keeping your skin young looking. I’ve been using this product for a few weeks and can already tell a slight decrease in the appearance of my crow’s feet. I am so excited to keep using this product.


The cream comes out light and creamy from the convenient pump bottle. It can be applied all over the face and neck. It absorbed quickly into my skin and didn't leave any ind of oily or greasy residue. Something great about this cream as opposed to ones that just moisturize- it actually clears your pores and tightens them, which helps with bumps and breakouts. I felt like it made a marked difference in the size of my pores and in the overall smoothness and radiance of my skin. 

Overall, I feel this is one of the best moisturizers I’ve tried in a while! I would highly recommend this Complete Anti-Aging Moisturizer to anyone looking for a moisturizer that helps to fight the signs of aging as I can already see it working!


From Foxbrim's Website:

• Effective Retinol Complex for all of the restorative benefits without the worry. It's finally here! 
• Unveil the skin you've been wanting to show. Life's too short to wait! 
• ONLY 100% Natural and Organic Ingredients. No parabens or additives. Not tested on animals. Everything you've come to expect from Foxbrim.


If you're searching for a great anti-aging moisturizer, this is an outstanding choice.  It does so much more than just moisturize and it's priced just right.  Check it out HERE.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment