In the last year or so, I've heard a lot of talk about argan oil. I've noticed some of the beauty and skincare products I purchase, mention this oil as one of the ingredients. But, if you look closer, these products actually have very little argan oil and a lot more silicone, artificial preservatives and dyes.
When Foxbrim contacted me to review their 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil, I became very excited! I wanted to know exactly what was so special about this oil.
I received this bottle of argan oil about one month ago, and I've been using it daily. It’s chockfull of essential fatty acids, anti-oxidants, vitamins and minerals that promote your overall health by moisturizing, softening as well as protecting your face and hair from sun damage – without harmful toxins and Parabens.
Also, it's extremely light weight and absorbs in the skin very fast. It has become my new favorite skincare product. I use it all the time!
There are many great uses for argan oil, but I have some favorites that I want to share with you.
- Leave-In Conditioner- After getting out of the shower, towel dry the hair and add 2-3 drops of argan oil and comb through. This helps hydrate and moisturize the hair, especially if a lot of thermal styling is done on the hair.
- Body Oil- Add a few drops directly to wet skin and massage in, or add a few drops to bath water. Also, add a couple drops to your favorite body lotion for added hydration.
- Skin Exfoliator- Combine argan oil to sugar for a yummy exfoliator. If you have a favorite essential oil, add that as well. My favorite is lavender.
- Cuticle Softener- Apply a drop to each cuticle and massage in. This helps promote nail growth and keeps cuticles soft.
- Hydrating Toner- Add a few drops of argan oil to Orange Blossom or Rose Water for a DIY skin toner. Hydrate and tone all at once!
These are my 5 favorite ways to use argan oil. Like I said, there are many, many different ways to incorporate argan oil in your daily life. To get your own bottle, click here.
Also, I would love to hear from you! Leave me a comment and let me know your favorite way to use argan oil!