Friday, June 6, 2014

Valentia Even Glow Serum

                                                            Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Having issues with dull, dry skin?  I have noticed a lot of changes in my skin over the last 2 years. (Yes, I am in my thirties, and loving it!) I have become extremely aware of fine lines and a dullness to my complexion.  So, there's no more one minute cleansing and slapping on some moisturizer like I did in my twenties. I want to be that 80 year old woman everyone compliments, so I did some research, and added a few steps to my skincare regimen. One of the products I use is a Vitamin C Serum.  Recently, I was given the opportunity to try Valentia's Even Glow Serum and I gladly accepted.



The Even Glow Serum contains 20% vitamin C, which I really love.  Vitamin C has so many great benefits.  Not only does it even out your skin tone, but it increases radiance, boost collagen production and my favorite, reduces fine lines and wrinkles!

I have been using this serum for about 2 weeks, and I honestly can tell a difference in my skin.  Before I started using this serum, I had a issue with flaking around my skin and cheeks.  I tried numerous moisturizers, but nothing seemed to help.  The last several days, I was happy to see no flaking when applying my foundation.  This serum has a fresh, citrus smell, and a little goes a long way!  It also absorbs really fast, so no worries about your face feeling sticky after applying.

Like I said, I've only been using this for around 2 weeks, so I can't attest to the reduction in my fine lines, but I will continue to use it and see what happens.  I did some research and after reading a few online articles about vitamin C, most say it takes about 3 months to visually see results in wrinkle reduction.

Overall, I say this serum lives up to its name!  I would recommend adding this great serum to your skincare lineup.  And if you are in the market to purchase, you can buy it through Amazon.  It normally sells for $80, but it's on sale right now, and you can get it for $35! 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment