Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Adovia Mineral Soap: Infused with Salt from the Dead Sea!

                                         Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I was contacted by Adovia to try and review their moisturizing mineral soap.  I was really excited to try it out because I've used their products in the past, and was always happy with the results.


This soap has this amazing scent that reminds me of a spring day.  It's a very clean scent and it makes my bathroom smell wonderful. I find that it leaves a lingering scent on my skin, but nothing so overpowering that I can't layer my favorite perfume with it.  So far, I've only used this soap on my face.  But, I know some other ladies that like to use it as a body bar, too.

I am very particular about the soaps I use.  I will immediately quit using a soap that leaves my skin feeling tight.  I was glad I didn't get that feeling with this soap.  I found it to be very moisturizing and left my skin feeling soft and clean.  I've used this bar for about 2 weeks, and I have noticed a big difference in the texture of my skin.  I have classic combination skin, and it's really helped with the dryness that I am always fighting around my nose and cheeks.


This soap is infused with 100% pure dead sea salts from the Dead Sea which is my favorite thing about the soap.  There is so many benefits with using dead sea salts.  It contains over 21 minerals that are key to skin health.


I will continue to use this soap, and I would recommend anyone looking for a new face cleanser to give this one a try.  Right now, you can purchase this bar on Amazon for $11.50 with free shipping.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment