Wednesday, May 14, 2014

BzzAgent: Coppertone Clearly Sheer Campaign


What is BzzAgent, you ask??  Bzzagent is a wonderful website that I really enjoy being a part of.  I am given the opportunity to try new products for free!  They even ship the stuff to my home at no cost to me.  In return, I share my opinions with fellow bloggers, social media followers, friends and family. Keep reading to see my free products for the Coppertone Campaign!


In the BzzAgent kits, there will be full sized products and a bunch of samples.  Also included is a book of coupons to give out to friends and family.  Each kit also has a guide that introduces the products that you have received.

The most current campaign launched by BzzAgent is the Coppertone Clearly Sheer Campaign.  I received my box in the mail yesterday, and it's full of Coppertone sunscreens!!




I am so excited to start spreading the word to all my friends about this great product.  This is unlike the traditional sunscreens.  There's two different versions, so you can choose what type of coverage you need.  I think that's great.  My biggest pet peeve about sunscreen is the consistency.  Either they are extremely oily and slick, or very heavy and leave your skin white!  

After trying this latest sunscreen from Coppertone, I have made up my mind about which sunscreen to use this summer out on the lake.  I will definitely be using these samples.

The two different formulas from Coppertone Clearly Shear are Sunny Days and Beach and Pool.  


Sunny Days is ideal for wearing under makeup and will be great for everyday use.  I used it today before applying my makeup.  It's very light weight, and felt very moisturizing. Also, I love the fresh citrus scent.  Sunny Days has also been clinically tested on acne-prone skin, and won't clog pores.


Beach and Pool is water resistant and will last in water for up to 80 minutes.  It also leaves the skin feeling clean, not greasy and oily like other brands. I really enjoy the scent of this one, too.  It's reminds me of a tropical fruit or flower.  Very 'beachy'.  :)

I hope this blog has been informative and helps you understand how BzzAgent works.  If you decide to join in on all the fun, be sure to let me know.  Check back soon to hear about other campaigns from BzzAgent.







No comments:

Post a Comment