Friday, September 19, 2014

PureSOL Konjac Facial Sponge with Bamboo Charcoal





Every so often, a product will come along and I say to myself "How did I not know about this sooner?"  That's what I said about this facial sponge.  Before I received it to review, I had never heard of a Konjac sponge.  After using it over the last month, I won't ever go without one.  It's such a simple product to use, however it produces amazing results!



What is Konjac?

Konjac is a moisture rich plant fibre which is by nature alkaline and that is what balances the acidity of the skin's impurities and oils.  It is made of 100% pure vegetable fiber and processed without any coloring or additives, great for hypersensitive skin! The only thing they added to the Konjac is Activated Bamboo Charcoal powder.

How is the Konjac sponge used?


Like I said, it's extremely easy to use.  Just soak the sponge in water until it becomes soft and start massaging it in a circular motion.  You can use it with or without your favorite cleanser.
I've tried it alone without any cleanser and it works great.  It's amazing to see results instantly.  My face appeared brighter and felt super soft.

Here's how the sponge appears right out of the packaging, before soaking it.


I will admit, when I first removed this sponge from the box, I was skeptical.  It felt very hard and sort of 'scratchy'.  I followed the instructions, and soaked it in warm water around 3 minutes, and here are the results.


Amazing!  It almost doubled in size and became super soft and spongy.  Also, notice the string attached to the sponge. Each sponge comes with a small suction cup so it can be hung up to air dry.

Konjac Sponge helps with the following:

IMPROVES SKIN TEXTURE

pureSOL Konjac Facial Sponge gently exfoliates while deep cleansing and removing any toxins and impurities, leaving you with a radiant complexion. It is extremely soft and gentle for everyday skin care. Great for all skin types.  

BRIGHTER LOOKING SKIN

The natural woven fibers of the sponge gently massage the skin and stimulate blood flow. It detoxifies and encourages skin renewal while balancing the skins pH, leaving your skin extremely clean and refreshed.

PREVENTS SPOTS, BLACKHEADS, & BREAKOUTS

The added bamboo charcoal contains activated carbon and essential minerals to deeply cleanse and absorb excess sebum, toxins and other harmful chemicals from your skin. You will see your pores getting smaller, tightening and brightening your skin.

You can purchase the Konjac sponges on Amazon. Also, visit their website to find out more information and check out all of the amazing products they offer.

Do you have any experience with Konjac sponges?  If so, comment below and let me know how you like them!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

4 comments:

  1. Great review! I love these sponges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It almost looks like a Brillo pad before soaking. Interesting looking product though. I would try anything for monthly breakouts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so am in love with the Konjac!! I need more in my life.

    ReplyDelete