Happy 4th of July, everyone! I decided to do some quick nail art to celebrate. For a simple guide on how I achieved this look, read further!
- Sally Hanson Xtreme -White On (white accent nail and dots over the blue)
- Revlon Gel Envy -Wild Card (blue accent nail)
- Revlon Top Coat -Graffiti (red glitter over white)
- Sinful Colors -Embers Only (red)
- Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy (topcoat)
After all of the base coats dried, I used a small dotting tool from Cult Cosmetics for the white dots on my ring finger nail. The Sally Hanson White is great for this due to it's thick consistency.
Next, I added a coat of the Revlon Top Coat in Graffiti over the white polish on my ring finger nail.
After about 10 minutes of drying time, I sealed all the nails with the Revlon Gel Envy top coat. I really like this top coat. It has a great glossy finish.
This was easy and quick. I love the Sinful Color nail polish. I got this particular red polish (embers only) at Rite Aid for $1.99! It has a great coverage and you can't beat the 2 dollar price tag.
Wishing everyone a safe and happy 4th of July!