Tuesday, March 18, 2014

April Glam Bag from IPSY: Destination Beauty



                      


This is my second month subscribing to Ipsy, and I have been very happy with both bags.  After trying the products from this month, I am already anticipating next months bag. :) Keep reading to find out which goodies Ipsy sent to me!


I received a Nicole, by OPI nail polish.  At first, I was leery of this polish.  It has a rough finish, and requires no topcoat.  After trying it, I have concluded it would work best for toes.  The finish reminds me of sandpaper.  The color is beautiful.  And this was one of two full size products.

I also received the quad eye shadow from Be a Bombshell.  This was also another full size product. I normally don't wear a lot of bright shadows, but the turquiose shade is beautiful as a eyeliner. 

My favorite product has to be the Bare Essentials Moxie Lip stick.  This was one of the sample sizes, but actually is a tube sample, and I will get many wears from it. It's very creamy, and is long-lasting.  The color is a coral-pink, and I love it!

The Pixi Primer also is a large sample bottle.  A little goes a long way with this product.  It is lightly tinted, and leaves a pretty shimmer on the face, that isn't too glittery.  Although, I like this primer, it doesn't rise above my current primer, which is from Mary Kay.  

Usually, Ipsy sends 5 products, however, it seems about 3 times a year, they only send 4.  But, if you add the retail amount up on these 4 products, it's still a great value.  Over $40 worth of product, for only $10!  

If you would like to try Ipsy, I will leave my referral link at the bottom of this page. Who doesn't like to open the mailbox to a bag full and makeup?  :)

http://www.ipsy.com/r/6kkd

No comments:

Post a Comment